DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY - hdwetpussy.com
We respect others' intellectual property, and thus we comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) in order to assist with the protection of copyright. The following is our Notice and Takedown Policy.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
"In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (""DMCA"")", if you believe your copyright is being infringed on the website, you must provide a written notice of such that includes the following:
- Identification of the material that is believed to be infringed, or in the case of multiple claims, a representative list of the materials.
- A description of the location of the allegedly infringing material, including its specific URL on the website or other information that will enable us to locate the material.
- Adequate contact information (name, address, phone number, and email address).
- A statement indicating your good faith belief that use of the disputed material has not been authorized by you as the copyright holder, by your agent, or by the law.
- A statement by you that the information in the notice you are submitting is accurate and that you are either the owner of the work that is claimed to be infringed or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature or the signature of an agent authorized to act on your behalf.
Please be aware that all the information listed above must be included in your notice in order for your notice to be valid.
Please submit any copyright infringement notices through our contact form.
Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents the facts in an infringement of copyright claim may be liable for damages, court costs and lawyers' fees. Please ensure that your claim meets all legal requirements to avoid such liability.
Take Down Procedure
It is our policy to take down material that is claimed to be an infringement of copyright or based on facts or circumstances indicates infringing activity. It is also our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers, and we will take swift action to terminate access to any infringing material in accordance with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
We reserve the right to make modifications to this policy. Please check the policy on a regular basis to ensure that you remain up to date with its contents.