Privacy Statement - hdwetpussy.com
Your access to and use of the website signifies your understanding and acceptance of all terms stated in this policy. Please read it carefully.
We do not intend this website for the use of minors, and we do not collect the personal information of minors.
Your privacy is our concern, and we take strict precautions to ensure that your personal information is never damaged, lost or misused.
This policy applies to desktop and mobile versions of the website, to any applications authored by us for accessing the website content, and to all correspondence with the website.
This policy does not apply to third parties that may be linked to or be accessible from this website. Clicking on advertising or other links that navigate away from this website may result in third party collection of your personal information, over which we have no control and for whose privacy policies we bear no responsibility.
Questions regarding this policy can be forwarded to us through our contact form.
Personal data we collect
We collect information about you when you access or use our website. The types of information we collect include the following:
A. Members - In addition to the technical information gathered from browsers of the website (see 'Browsers' below), members provide us with their username, password and email address at the time of registration. We collect information from you as a member that includes your preferences and interests, and also any information you may provide in emails or feedback to us.
B. Browsers - Information gathered from users of the website includes technical data such as IP address, referral URL, browser type and version, time zone, location and other such metrics, along with information on how you use our website.
Methods of collection
The following describes the methods we use to collect your data:
Passive Collection - We collect website activity data by way of cookies and other automatic data collection technologies when you visit or use the website.
Active Collection - You may provide us with your personal information directly by creating a user account on our site, by posting materials such as comments, or by requesting support, reporting issues or otherwise corresponding with us.
How we use your information
The following are the main purposes for our collection and use of your data:
- To present the website to you and enable the interactive elements of the website
- To offer quality content and advertising that corresponds with your interests
- For the purposes of research and analysis necessary for the maintenance and improvement of the website
- For the purposes of diagnosing and resolving technical problems that negatively impact the website's operation
- To respond to your queries, resolve complaints and process requests, feedback and reports
- For the compliance with applicable law and for cooperation with law enforcement and government agencies
Information we share
It is not our policy to share the personal data of users, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Companies and contractors engaged by us to provide services necessary for the operation of our business, and only for the fulfillment of those services
- An individual, company or organization who takes ownership of any or all business assets for reasons including sale, merger, desolation, restructuring, bankruptcy, transfer, or any other such proceeding
- Any law enforcement agency, government authority or other organization, if required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of others
Your legal rights
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information. These include the right to review, update, correct, delete, restrict, or request a copy or transfer of such. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Transfer of information to other countries
Your personal data may be transferred to, stored in, or processed in countries where our service providers are based, including countries that are outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website or your provision of personal information indicate your consent to this.